Compatible with a speargun barrel of the following Dimensions:
OD: 28,5 - 30mm
Made using a special injection molding technique and contains 32.7% carbon that makes it both stronger and lighter.
- Manufactured with the with one of the world's most advanced CNC / CAD Programming software that offers detailed stages of analysis during design.
- Produced in many different offsets to suit the needs of each user.
- Unique top-of-the-line protective “arch” above the rollers to avoid the entanglement of the shaft line while at the same time, making sure the line doesn’t come in contact with the rollers during use.
- An exceptional design that offers solutions to common problems in similar situations, not found anywhere else.
- Easy line rigging by the user while in the water. Built-in robust reel line point.
- Designed to fit many guns on the market.
- Metal parts (central axis, screws, and washers) from Inox 316 Marine.
- Self-lubricating Teflon washers used behind the rollers that eliminate the friction for both versions (standard/ ball bearings).
- Ergonomic design.
- Total Quality Control.
- Real time tested
1x RAM Head
1 x O-ring for Invert Roller RAM
1 x Insulating tabs
2 x O-rings for insulating tab
3 x Loading hooks and fixing inox screws
2 x Loading assist pulleys made from composite material