MVD Predator Zeso Open with Primeline Rubber Bands
8 Sizes to Choose!
45cm - 55cm - 75cm - 82cm - 90cm - 100cm -110cm -120cm
NEW with Primeline Rubber Bands!
Made by MVD Sea Innovation products, built to meet the needs of even the most demanding spearfishing enthusiast.
Created using state-of-the-art CNC CAD / CAM machines, used by top of the field athletes around the world.
Equipped with a high precision trigger mechanism that offers great user sensitivity at maximum loads (up to 375kg).
It has a special ceramic dye on the gun barrel that offers durability in direct sunlight and shockproof abilities.
Extra 5cm of loading length compared to other spearguns in the market Easily customizable by the user regarding the trigger safety, head, reel.
The material of the speargun tube is made of a special aluminum alloy and also has a spear shaft guide along the top.
ZESO 55 RTU comes with XS (extra small black)
Ready to use setup includes:
Orange handle with orange reel or white handle with black reel, line, shaft, rubber bands
Handle & Reel Color
- Orange handle with orange reel
- White handle with black reel
- 55 - Soft Touch Arrow Extra Small - 15m of 2mm line
- 75 - Soft Touch Arrow Extra Small - 15m of 2mm line
- 82 - New Soft Arrow Small - 30m of 2mm line
- 90 - New Soft Arrow Small - 30m of 2mm line
- 100 - New Soft Arrow Medium - 40m of 2mm line
- 110 - New Soft Arrow Large - 55m of 2mm line
- 120 - New Soft Arrow Large - 55m of 2mm line
All MVD Spearguns (RTU) are equiped with a reel line of: 2mm heavy duty polyester line
New MVD Shaft made from Stainless Steel 17-7 HRC 47
PRIMELINE Rubber Bands
- Open 45cm - 1x36cm - 16mm thickness
- Open 55cm - 1x45cm - 17,5mm thickness
- Open 75cm - 1x60cm - 17,5mm thickness
- Open 82cm - 1x64cm - 17,5mm thickness
- Open 90cm - 1x67cm - 17,5mm thickness
- Open 100cm - 2x70cm - 16mm thickness
- Open 110cm - 2x77cm - 16mm thickness
- Open 120cm - 2x84cm - 16mm thickness
Please make sure you always clean your equipment carefully after use, using soap and water.
Also, we advise you to store your gear in a dry and dark environment so that the rubber bands can last as long as possible.
And finally, SAFETY FIRST! Be sure to follow all safety guidelines regarding the use of all your spearfishing gear.
Handle rubber grip, Reel, Rubbers & lines, Spear shaft may vary depending on the factory's stock!
Camera Mounting kit NOT included
International buyers – please note:
Import duties, taxes, and charges aren't included in the item price or postage cost. These charges are the buyer's responsibility. Please check with your country's customs office to determine what these additional costs will be, prior to buying. It is the customer’s responsibility to make sure the product they are ordering is compliant with the import regulations of their country.
top of page
bottom of page